Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day, all you awesome moms! It's because of you that us daughters grow up so well! Because of you, us daughters progress into adults! We all love you and appreciate you so much! Today is your day to shine, be pampered, and to recieve tons of gifts! It's the day for all mothers to kick back and relax! You guys totally rule and we're all glad you're in our lives! With that said, to all you mothers all over the world, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Enjoy yourselves(even if this post is done a little late :)),
DCQ

2 comments:

Akire Flickerclaw said...

Yay! Mother's Day! Anyway, I wanted you to check out my blog, it is my speculation of the first series of comics (maybe eventually the second) from Elyon's point of view.

http://truestoryofelyonfromwitch.blogspot.com/

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Sure, of course I'll check out your blog, I might even add it to my links. :)