Monday, June 7, 2010

~W.I.T.C.H. Pic of the Week & Updates~

Credits for this image go to Asa at Witch-News!
Hello there, Witchies! Sorry once again for my inactiveness, I haven't really updated my blogs lately....Anyways, I do have some updates:
~T2BW Issue #7 is being translated, I'm trying to be as fast as I can, there's only so much I can do...
~T2BW Issue #8 will be translated soon.
~T2BW Issue #9 is being scanned.
~Episode 15 of All About W.I.T.C.H., my podcast, will be up as soon as I have a little more news...
~I will be putting up a poll on whether to keep the chatbox and music playlist for this blog. Please vote!
More to come soon,
DCQ
^.^

3 comments:

ANNIKA said...

I'm a fan of witch! Could anyone visit my blog? I'm in need of a few followers. Pls leave a comment after looking! I make my own comics! blog: www.caitlinartist-comikarevolution.blogspot.com

willvandomrocks said...

I would just like to spread word about my blog, unitedwitchfans.blogspot.com. I figured this would be the best place, since this IS the #1 W.i.t.c.h. blog on the web. And if you visit, please vote on the polls and/or leave comments. Also, please read the post 'Italian W.i.t.c.h.', because I think you readers would really be interested. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

can anybody plz tell me where to read this???

you can reach me at truesjb@hotmail.com