Thursday, April 14, 2011

~W.I.T.C.H. Site of the Month-April Winner!~

~Credits for this image go to marnie_witchjdr of W.I.T.C.H. Magic!~


The WSOTM is back and better than ever! It may be a little late to be posting this(I was supposed to post this on the 1st of the month), but oh well. This time around it was a close tie between United W.I.T.C.H. Fans & Forever Magic, but in the end, United W.I.T.C.H. fans won by one vote. Congratulations to my sister blog, United W.I.T.C.H. Fans!


But, this blog would not exist if not for willvandomrocks, my fellow-W.I.T.C.H.-loving online friend and sister blogger. She has put lots of hard work into her blog, making banners and advertising in every way she can. Go visit her when you get the chance, it really is worth it! Part of what fueled her to create her blog was this very blog. She felt inspired, and I'm proud to know that I've inspired someone out there. :)


Her site really is great. For those of you who need the link: www.unitedwitchfans.blogspot.com It has a new look & everything. Yay for advertising fellow blogs XD


Oh, and she really does need more members on her RPG too:



Be expecting an award soon, willvandomrocks!~


-DCQ

No comments: