Friday, April 22, 2011

~W.I.T.C.H. Issue #121 now out in Italy!~

W.I.T.C.H., after surpassing its ten year mark, continues to skyrocket to the top with yet another issue. This issue, #121, is called After Ten Years. For 10 years, W.I.T.C.H. has captured the hearts of millions across the globe. Fans of every age just cannot resist this amazing show/comic series. W.I.T.C.H. has changed, sure, but those five girls still live on in Italy. And with the way it looks, W.I.T.C.H. may go on for a long time.




Congratulations, W.I.T.C.H., for passing the 10-year mark! For more about this issue, please visit this link: http://www.witchmagazine.it/it/#/magazine/witchmagazine-121.php




Check back Sunday for a Happy Easter wish,




DCQ

2 comments:

Fortress Guy said...

10 years. It is surprising. We enjoyed it. Although W.I.T.C.H. season two lacked a certain something the first season did have. A good villain for starters. It ended well, and the witty writing was still there though a bit buried.

Here is our take with a lot of pics and a little humor if your are interested:

http://fortresstakes.wordpress.com/2011/04/24/w-i-t-c-h-season-2-2006-26-episodes/

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Yes. 10 years of the most amazing TV show/comic series ever. I actually thought the second season was kind of better though, except for the ending. It was too much of a cliffhanger, but the speech was nice. Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to check it out!

-DCQ :)