Saturday, July 10, 2010

W.I.T.C.H. Lottery ~7-10-10~

Credits for this image go to Asa at Witch-News!

Hello and welcome to this Saturday's edition of...W.I.T.C.H. Lottery here at...W.I.T.C.H. Fans Unite! Good luck to all of our lottery contestants!

Winners From Last Time:
Anonymous-mailto:Anonymous-lucy4you5@yahoo.com
marnie_witchjdr

(You two were very close, she actually appeared in the episode: The Final Battle, Season 1. She disguises herself as the Mage. :) Still, you both won!)

Rules:
1) No harrassing, embarrassing, or fighting with the winner and/or winners.
2) DON'T give a stupid answer. (Anything disgusting or inappropriate.)
3) Remember, it's JUST a game!
4) Have fun!

Prizes(Give your E-MAIL andWHAT PRIZE YOU WANT. You can only choose ONE prize.):
~An Avatar
~A Signature
~A Blingee
~A Collage
~An Animated Gif
~A Drawing of Anything WITCH
~A 100% Witch Preview Pic
~An Award

Here's your new question: Who does Nerissa capture and make into a C.H.Y.K.N. guardian first??

Have fun guessing and tune into...next Saturday's edition of W.I.T.C.H. Lottery!

10 comments:

willvandomrocks said...

Hi! willvandomrocks here. I think Nerissa first captured... Yan Lin?

My email is lavenderlilyluver@gmail.com. Fingers crossed!!!

marnie_witchjdr said...

hello dcq!
i want a collage(IF possible of will and matt!)
have a nice summer!

Anonymous said...

Cassidy
Email:lucy4you5@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

By the way,for the las lottery,I would like a preview of 100%witch
(lucy4you5@yahoo.com)

willvandomrocks said...

Actually, I will change my answer. It's Cassidy, for the next lottery. Also, if you forgot, my email is lavenderlilyluver@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Cassidy
Rose
skipp-br_3@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

halinor

.zooz.

zooz___@hotmail.com

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@marnie_witchjdr: You didn't answer the question. :)

As for the rest of you, with the exception of .zooz., you all won! Sorry .zooz.! :)

marnie_witchjdr said...

yes i know it is the present i want from the previous competition!

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@Marnie: Oh, okay...I'll send it to you soon. ;D