Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

The fourth of July is officially here...and you know what that means!!! It's Independence Day. Today is a day known around the world as a time to barbecque, have parties, and set off some fireworks. It's known as a day to spend time with your family and have a good time. But some people truly forget the meaning of Independence Day. On July 4th, 1776, all thirteen colonies were declared as "Free and Independent States". They were no longer under the rule of King George III.
Today, around the globe, people are celebrating our freedom with mostly parties. For me, I'm enjoying some time with my family to eat and watch movies. But, I'd like to hear what your traditions are. :)
Feel free to comment with your traditions, or just to post a Happy Fourth of July! Also, one more thing. Due to this weekend being so busy for everyone, W.I.T.C.H. Lottery will not be posted until tomorrow.
Have an awesome Fourth of July,
DCQ

No comments: