Wednesday, November 4, 2009

W.I.T.C.H. Site of the Month for November!

Credits for this image go to Chevil from the old W-U!

Sorry I didn't post this on November 1st, I have been very busy. But it's not too late to announce our winner for the month of November...

Congratulations to...

W.I.T.C.H. Paradise!

W.I.T.C.H. Paradise is a site created by Witchclass, the girl with the most W.I.T.C.H. images ever posted! She is a friend of mine and is also on the site WITCH-United. I personally used to compete with her on the old WITCH-United for who posts W.I.T.C.H. images the fastest, but it looks like she beat me. XD (I still have a chance, I have SEVEN FOLDERS OF WITCH IMAGES! LOL)

Anyways, this site is the only site where you can find tons of images for each W.I.T.C.H. girl & the entire group, animated gifs, calendars, wallpapers, and videos!

Here's the link to visit this winning site:http://freewebs.com/witchclass/

Congratulations Witchclass for your wonderful site and expect a prize soon!

DCQ

No comments: