- Send e-mails to Disney!
Advice for sending e-mail:
- Do not send more than THREE. If you send MORE than three, it will just wind up in their Trash Folder!
- When you send the e-mail, do not use this subject line: "SAVE W.I.T.C.H.!" (Trust me, I've done it before and never gotten a reply back.) Go with a simpler subject line they will actually read, like "Question" or "Hello Disney"
- Make sure your e-mails is convincing.
- Add things like links to good W.I.T.C.H. sites(like http://disneyswitch.org/.), how you became a fan and why you think it deserves a chance. Do NOT use caps, and be POLITE. Rudeness will just ruin your e-mail, and trust me, I know that that is a one major factor to getting your e-mail deleted.
- Last but not least, send your e-mails to HERE ONLY:http://sdsmail.org/index.php?show=witch (If you send the message already provided, that's fine. :))
2. Send faxes to Disney!
Advice for sending faxes:
- Make sure the subject line is good, like my examples for sending e-mails.
- Add things like what I told you to send in the e-mail.
- DO NOT BE RUDE AND DO NOT SHOW YOUR ANGER in the fax.
- Use this program:http://savedisneyshows.org/fax/ to set up your Windows XP Computer (If you have one) as a fax machine.
- Just so you know: Windows Vista Home does NOT include a fax program. But, there is another way(regardless of your system):http://faxzero.com/
- Faxes are harder for Disney to ignore than e-mails (*evil laugh* :P), so send a million.(Not really, just a bunch.) XD
- Disney's main fax number is: (818) 560-1930.
- All their other fax numbers are listed here:http://help.savedisneyshows.org/
3. Call Disney!
Advice for sending phone calls:
- THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO!
- The three most important phone numbers are the following:
The Toll Free Number: (800)-874-1687
The NEW Toll Free Number: (800)-723-4763
Main Disney Switchbound Number:(818)-560-1000
If we jam their phone lines, it's very hard not to notice, so call them like crazy!
More phone numbers(including cell phone numbers) are listed on this page:http://help.savedisneyshows.org/?p=call
And lastly, here's some more things you can do!
- Send paper letters to Disney(information is on this page):http://help.savedisneyshows.org/ (Try to send them a week before Save WITCH Day! But, it's never too late to try after is you can't.)
- Use this link to tell the media about your cause through this link:http://savedisneyshows.org/help/media/email/ (DO NOT SPAM THE MEDIA! THE MEDIA IS NOT DISNEY!)
- Here is a media guide in case you need it(it's very useful):http://savedisneyshows.org/help/media/
- If you have a question involving W.I.T.C.H., e-mail this program:email the email the SDS Webmasters ! (REMEMBER, SDS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH DISNEY.)
I wish you good luck,