Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Subsribe to News With WITCH4LIFE: My Monthly Newsletter!



Credits go to ~Kurumaki-Kee on DeviantArt!

Yes, I now have a monthly newsletter! It has three main stories and info on the sides. Of course, there will be another next month...and it will be even better! My monthly newsletter is called News With WITCH4LIFE and it's fun to read, too! If you want to susribe, go down the side of my blog where it says Subscribe to my Montly Newsletter.

All you have to do is put in your e-mail and click go, and you'll be subscribed!

Please COMMENT IF YOU HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Have fun reading,

DCQ

4 comments:

Alja said...

I subscribed, but could you tell me how this works. If I understand correctly, we get an email telling s about the new issue of your magazine. Is that correct?

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@Alja: Yes, you get an email telling you about the latest issue of my newsletter.

Alja said...

OK, thank you for the explanation :)

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

You're welcome