Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All About W.I.T.C.H. Episode 12: All Around The World now up!

Here's what Episode 12 is about: First, of course, is the news, and then our sponsors(W.I.T.C.H. Cast and Discuss WITCH). Then we discuss Episode 12: The Princess Revealed, and the nymph Xin Jing. (And I apologize, I accidentally forgot to include the talk about Issue #10, which will instead be in Episode 13...)After that, we listen to "Burning For You" by Shiny Toy Guns while our Saga Discussion of the episode focuses on the Arkhanta Saga. Then we announce Last Week's WITCH Lottery Winners and answer the questions: "Are 100% Witch issues ACTUALLY Teach 2b Witch issues?" and "Are there short stories in W.I.T.C.H. included?" Last, we tell you how to be on the show.

Here's the link to listen to Episode 12:http://witchchat.podomatic.com/player/web/2009-11-08T18_50_08-08_00
Enjoy listening,
DCQ

No comments: