Sunday, August 2, 2009

W.I.T.C.H. Site of the Month for August!

Well, you voted, and the only 2 votes were for W.I.T.C.H. Club and W.I.T.C.H. Space. W.I.T.C.H. Fans Unite has never done this before....but, the winner this time is a tie!!! Both W.I.T.C.H. Club and W.I.T.C.H. Space will be getting prizes! We'll e-mail you them!!!



W.I.T.C.H. Space-This is a site created on Ning, by the owners of The Unofficial Witch Website, Amanda & Kristine! Many W.I.T.C.H. fanatics have joined this site. A few people I know like witch_rox and Witchclass have too! You can add your own W.I.T.C.H. photos and listen to the W.I.T.C.H. Original Soundtrack, or you can even join the groups of Cornelia & Will fans! Basically, what I'm trying to say here is, this W.I.T.C.H. site will definitely keep you busy. Visit it now!



W.I.T.C.H. Club-An awesome W.I.T.C.H. site, which would be considered more of a gallery. They have a whole load of W.I.T.C.H. pictures, so go to their awesome gallery. :P



Congatulations to you both,



DCQ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was actually started by Al and Kristi who put all the work into it, not me so please give Al the credit she deserves, thanks.

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Anonymous, thx 4 letting me know! Ur welcome.