Tuesday, August 4, 2009

W.I.T.C.H. Chat Episode 4: Wind Beneath My Wings Is Up!


Yeah, that's right, Episode 4: Wind Beneath My Wings is up and ready! Well, first of all, the name has changed from W.I.T.C.H. Chat to All About W.I.T.C.H.! You can refer to it as AAW now! For this episode, of course there's the news & sponsors, and then, we discuss Episode 5 of Season 1: A Service To The Community! Then, we let you know all you need to know on Cornelia Hale! Next, we chat about Issue 3: The Other Dimension and play Cornelia's song "Bloom." We give a few links, and then go into our Villian Discussion for this week about Endarno and his servant, Vaal. We reveal last week's Guess The W.I.T.C.H. Character Game answer and make a new one. Then, we answer the questions "Why did Laura Steedson die?" & "Who gets Liam: Hay Lin or Shinobu?" And last but not least, we tell you how to be on the show! For all of you who are dying to listen to it, here's the link: http://www.witchchat.podomatic.com/
Tune into Episode 5: A Dance With The Elements, next Monday, August 10th! It's a special episode, so don't miss out!
Have a totally W.I.T.C.H.-ey day,
DCQ
P.S. The W.I.T.C.H. Pic of the Week will be postponed until Thursday for another important announcement tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg Liam doesn't love Shinobu.He loves Mariko!

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Anonymous, thx so much 4 letting me know...Sorry!