Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~W.I.T.C.H. Pic of the Week & Some News~


Here's our news for today:

~9th Saga News!!!: Well, a commentor on my blog who goes by Anonymous has told me that this saga focuses on the average days of the girls, which means no transforming and fighting like usual...(FOR NOW). Also just FOR NOW, there are no new villians or friends...and Anonymous will keep posting issue names on Wikipedia. Anonymous read in the last issue of the ninth saga's results says there will be a sixth guardian soon. We hope that's true...

More to come tomorrow, W.I.T.C.H.ies!

DCQ

3 comments:

Kat said...

Did you ask the artist whether you could use the pic or not?" Sorr.

Anonymous said...

A 6th guardian? But what kind of power will she have?

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@Jumpyham: No, I didn't. Oops...
@Ami-Chan/Anonymous: I am not sure...