Thursday, August 13, 2009

Teach 2b Witch Issue 2: Who's Between You? Is Undergoing Scanning! (Preview pics included!!!)

Yes, the awesome news is totally true! Issue #88: Who's Between You? is undergoing scanning & translation by me, DCQ! It's an awesome issue, let me tell you that! By the way, I will NOT tell you what the issue is about until it's posted. Also, since they will be posted on Photobucket, I will make my profile PRIVATE while posting it, then make it PUBLIC after it's done. Then you can read it, BUT NO USING MY IMAGES UNLESS YOU CREDIT ME OR ASK ME FIRST!!! As for #87: A Cold Magic, it's being posted now! Also, this picture was made by Rukietta89 from DeviantArt. Nice, huh? Anyways, I promised preview pics from T2BW #2, so here they are. (NO USING THEM UNLESS YOU CREDIT ME OR ASK ME FIRST. Enjoy!):





























Well, that's all for today! Hope you liked the preview pictures!
DCQ

2 comments:

Willx said...

may I ask you something?
your corneliahale101 photobucket account isn't public and I don't know password :(

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Willx, it's not public for now...only because I don't want people to read Teach 2b Witch #1 halfway...when it's finished being posted, I will change my account to public and let you all know.