Saturday, August 29, 2009

W.I.T.C.H. Lottery!! :08~29~09

Hello, and welcome to this Saturday's edition of...W.I.T.C.H. Lottery here at...W.I.T.C.H. Fans Unite! Hope you all win!


Okay, last week's answer is:

Human: 2
Spider: 4


Winners from last week:

linwaterair
Jodie


linwaterair, send me your e-mail please, so I can send you your prize, Jodie, I have yours. What prize do you want, linwaterair and Jodie?

Rules:
1) No harrassing, embarrassing, or fighting with the winners.
2) Don't give a stupid answer.
3) Remember, it's JUST a game!!
4) Have fun!If you win, the ones who were also very close win too.

Prizes(Let me know the prize you want AND YOUR EMAIL!):
~An Avatar
~A Signature
~Blingee
~Collage
~Drawing of Anything WITCH
~A Teach 2b Witch preview pic
~An Award

Here's your new question:

In which issue & episode does Taranee first kiss Nigel?


Have fun guessing & tune into next week's edition of W.I.T.C.H. Lottery next Saturday!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

episode k is for knowledge
and issue 22 :)

linwaterair said...

episode: k is for knoweledge
issue: 22

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@Jodie & linwaterair:
I will let you both know if you won next week.

Jodie said...

Would it matter if I spelt knowledge wrong?

Jodie said...

oh wait :p i spelt i right :P xD
never mind xD