Sunday, August 30, 2009

Issue 88: Who's Between You?(by me!) is now up! (Of the T2BW Saga)

I know you all are dying to read the Teach 2b Witch saga, so...Issue 2 of the saga is now up, scanned by who else but...me! It's a really good issue, but not as good as the next one! It was all finished yesterday. Pretty fast, huh? Okay, I know...you want the link! XD
And just so you know, they're all numbered...so it's easy to read.
Okay, as for #88: The Key to Summer, that issue is currently undergoing scanning & translation! It will be available soon and it's definitely a totally COOL issue! My fave at the moment!
Have a good evening,
DCQ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the official one is now released on MoonCloud's site

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@Anonymous, OFFICIAL??? Mine was released a week before hers! Doesn't anyone read my scans???