Monday, July 27, 2009

W.I.T.C.H. Pic of the Week & Some More News




















Congratulations to Cornelia for starring in the W.I.T.C.H. Pic of the Week!!!


But, we have some more news for today!!!


~Episode 3 of my podcast will be up today. Check out this episode, it's filled with the latest news!!!
~ T2BW Issue 1 scanning & translation is almost complete and I will start uploading it to Photobucket soon enough so you can read it. It's a good issue, trust me! The Cornelia & Caleb Special will begin being scanned by me today.
~ I've already started donating some of my screencaps, so please, donate yours too! I have a lot, and I hope all of you do too....Post them on Photobucket and link them, please. Send them in a PM to Vorserkeien....
~ The W.I.T.C.H. Site of the Month will be announced on August 1st, so PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR CHOICE! You have until then to vote for the winner. Looks like W.I.T.C.H. Space & W.I.T.C.H. Club are tied, so I need more people to comment with their choices. Thanks!



Have a WITCHY Day!

No comments: