Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scanning Updates.

I'm still working on Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H. Issue 1, and the Cornelia & Caleb Special is being scanned by R-N-R Girl at the moment, while Jumpyham is proof-reading Issue #1 of the first W.I.T.C.H. saga.
To those of you who couldn't read Issue 1, I figured out why. My account isn't even public! I'm sorry. To those of you who complained that you couldn't read it, you can now! :P Here's the link incase you forgot! ^^:http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt137/Corneliahale101/Witch%20Issue%201/ Only problem is, I'm still having problems posting the link on WITCH4Life...So, it'll be up soon on W4L! AND DO NOT HOTLINK MY IMAGES PLEASE! GET PERMISSION FROM ME FIRST.
And, just so you know, A WillxNeil minicomic will be released soon! I bet you WxN fans can't wait! And, one of my new fanfictions will be released a new surprise for all of you!! My brother Irma's #1 Fan and my friend Supercutie12 know already, but they won't tell you. DO NOT ASK. Please.
One more thing. Supercutie12 has now taken the job as promoter! You will see her promote our site & crew a lot. We still need one more promoter, remember!
Well, that's all, Witchies!
Have a happy Sunday,
DCQ

1 comment:

Kat said...

Aaw, girl, I have the first....lesse.....Well, I have the US books 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8. The other two that are missing are really hard to find....I could have just scanned those!!