Monday, July 13, 2009

W.I.T.C.H. Pic of the Week and some news...


Big congratulations to Asa, for making the Pic of the Week with her 100% Witch picture! This is probably the cover of Issue 100, and we congratulate W.I.T.C.H. for making it that far!!!
But, this post also includes some news:
We may get an entirely new layout...comment on whether we should or not...or vote in our new poll for this week! The layout will definitely make W.I.T.C.H. Fans Unite look completely different!!! Let us know!!!
A completely new W.I.T.C.H. site has been created by none other than ME! The name is W.I.T.C.H. Universe and it's totally awesome! But, since I just began, don't expect the site to be dazzling and filled with everything. But, a few things have been added and W.I.T.C.H. Universe will be updated whenever I get the chance. Don't rush me, I can't always update it...
Here's the link for all of you who are dying to see it and join! (Anna, Jumpyham, and R-N-R Girl, please join the W.I.T.C.H. Comic Scanning Crew Group, by the way!):http://witchuniverse.ning.com/
The Cornelia & Caleb Special scanning process is beginning, and Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H. Issue 1 is halfway scanned & translated!
Have a great day guys!!

No comments: