Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MY FIRST SCAN EVER!!!!!


Big thanks to Asa for this awesome picture and for all the others she's discovered! (Notice in this picture Shinobu's with them!)
But, there's definitely more important news to go with this really awesome picture.....
ISSUE 1: HALLOWEEN, SCANNED BY ME, DCQ, IS FINALLY DONE AND UP!!!
Forgive me for the long delay....Photobucket can be a pain in the butt.... I really hope you guys like my first scan.
Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H. Issue 1 will also be coming your way soon, too!
Here's the link to my first issue scan for all of you who want to read it!!!:http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt137/Corneliahale101/Witch%20Issue%201
ENJOY!! ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I don't think you made it public.. I can't see it because it is blocked with a password. :(

Thank you for doing all of this though, we really appreciate it. :)

Anonymous said...

that's not Shinobu,but a picture from one of the games in the Witch magazine site.

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

It isn't, because I DON'T have a problem w/it. Ur welcome. ^^

Thx!