Friday, April 24, 2009

W.I.T.C.H. Comic Scanning Crew IS HIRING!


I'm making a new comic scanning crew! I need a translator, someone to find non-english scans, and a proof-reader. I could probably scan them, if I try to get the program I used last time. It looks like *//ROCK 'N ROLL GIRL//* might be our translator. If you are interested, e-mail me @ laurasb421@gmail.com telling me which part of the crew you want to be, and make up a name that we can call you, because, as you know, I'm DCQ or *~Dark Crystal Queen~*!

11 comments:

Kat said...

I would love to become a part of the W.I.T.C.H. crew!!

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Ok, ur our new proof-reader! U check 4 mistakes in our scans like typos or mispellings! ^^ Congrats!

Anna said...

Could I be part of your crew? I am Jumpyham's friend!

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Sure, you're the new non-english comic scans finder!! ^^

Marie_Hardy said...

And im gonna be the translator!

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Yup! Can anyone else think of positions for the crew besides a scanner since I'm the scanner?

Marie_Hardy said...

Well, I think ive just kinda like,invented this one,but I think they could be a promotor.U know, someone that promotes our scans and websites

Anna said...

Thanks DCQ! I am so excited!

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Good idea R-N-R GIRL and ur welcome Anna

Anna said...

I am not going to be on for a while so, I can't do my job

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

It's ok Anna, I'll find them 4 u :)