Saturday, April 25, 2009

More about Teach 2 B W.I.T.C.H.!


Another title of one of the Teach 2B W.I.T.C.H. issues has been released! #97 is called The Magic of the World!
And, thanks to *//ROCK 'N ROLL GIRL//*, we now have more info on this saga! Apparently, Will and Matt are back together (They were broken up for the entire New Power Saga), Hay Lin got a job as a babysitter, The Oracle is gone and Yan Lin is the new Oracle,and Irma tells Stephen her secret in issue 2 of the Teach 2B W.I.T.C.H. saga! And, don't forget the "WITCH Van"!
Here's what the saga is about:
In this new series, the Guardians must find the magical children of Heatherfield and teach them to control their powers. To help them in this, Oracle Yan Lin gives them the key to the "Witch Van", a magical on-the-road school that is constantly changing and that houses the girls' "laboratories", places that are an expression of each girl's power. But there is an enemy called Takeda with terrifying ambitions to destroy all magic.
And, guess what??? Read this:
Every guardian has a magical item to show their "evolution":
Will= Pink bracelet with 2 balls on the center
Irma=Tambourine with a snowflake drawing
Taranee= Pink Ball with lava inside
Cornelia: Pink Ribbon
Hay Lin= Fan with the W.I.T.C.H. symbols
And, their items can be seen in the transformation pics on my Freewebs site, WITCH4Life(link can be found in my Favorite W.I.T.C.H. Sites section of my blog)! The Teach 2B W.I.T.C.H. transformation pics can be found in the W.I.T.C.H. Images section of WITCH4Life!
Hope u luv this news! And,now, *//ROCK 'N ROLL GIRL//* is our new translator. Jumpyham, a commentor on my blog, will be chosen for a job on the W.I.T.C.H. Comic Scanning Crew today!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kat said...

Holy....cow!!
THANKYOUSOOOMUCH!!!! XD I am so thankful I cannot even express it in words! When I read the above sentence my heart stopped! <3 Can I be the proofreader? I really appreciate this, DCQ!!

Jumpyham

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

You ARE the proofreader! ^^ Ur welcome!

Marie_Hardy said...

Wasn't that info in my WITCH ROCKS!!???

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

I credited u....