Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Banner for Christmas & December W.I.T.C.H. Site of the Month Winner!

Christmas is just around the corner, which requires some changes to W.I.T.C.H. Fans Unite! I know it's already the 14th of December, but I've been busy again. Christmas Break starts December 23rd for me, which'll give me more time to post. :) Well, the banner is the wallpaper for the December W.I.T.C.H. Issue, the info on which will be posted after this post (the actual image won't be posted until Christmas in a Christmas post, though). The playlist will be changed to Christmas music too. On December 31st, the playlist will be changed and the banner depends on when my source has the wallpaper on her site.

Anyways, the December W.I.T.C.H. Site of the Month winner has been chosen:

Congratulations to Rojaws, owner of W.I.T.C.H. Obsession!

You will be recieving an award to put on your site! The previous winner was NordicAngel, whose award has been posted on her home page: http://forevermagic.webs.com/

The W.I.T.C.H. Site of the Month choices for January will be posted on the 2nd of January.

Enjoy our new look & can't wait to reveal our new choices!
-DCQ

No comments: