Saturday, July 23, 2011

New W.I.T.C.H. Specials & Books have been released!

Yes, it's true! There have been many new releases in terms of W.I.T.C.H.-related specials & books. The titles sound incredibly exciting, but sadly for those who love reading in English, most of these releases are in other countries. I have yet to find a book scanner for my site, I'm still looking. If you're interested, please e-mail me at: laurasb421@gmail.com or comment on this post.

Here are the titles of these new releases:

W.I.T.C.H. Specials
------------------
W.I.T.C.H.: Secret of the Magical Worlds

New Book Releases
-------------------
Crystal Birds Series:
  • The Stone Falcon
  • The Talons of the Eagle
  • The Shadow of the Owl
  • The Golden Pheonix
I know the Crystal Birds books and the books by Josefine Ottesen have been out for a while, but for those of you who may not know about them, I thought I'd include it in this post. :)

Here are some Scandinavian (Norway, Sweden, Scotland & Denmark) releases:

"Ibenholtd Pyramiden"-The Ebony Pyramid-by Ruben Eliassen
"Isblomsten"-The Iceflower-by Josefine Ottesen, released 2004
"Den Gyldne Kilde"-The Golden Spring-by Josefine Ottesen, released 2005
"Queen of the Night" & "The Flame of Clarity" by Maud Mangold
"The Pristine Rose" & "A Touch of a Star" by Lene Moller Jorgensen
"The Wells of Fog" & "The Storms of Windmor" by Cecilie Eken

I'm so glad that W.I.T.C.H. is still popular across the globe. This information was found on Wikipedia.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
-DCQ

No comments: