Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July, Witchies!~

~Credits for this image go to Google, it's from the UK!~

Happy Fourth of July, everyone!! I hope you've all been having a great day so far. Once again, I apologize for not posting for so long. But, I do have important updates:

-The blog interviewing me, Magic Blog Star, has e-mailed me the questions and I have answered them. I am now awaiting a response. :) I have asked the blog owner whether or not it's okay to post the interview here on my blog. She will be posting the interview in her online magazine in Portuguese, and I think there'll be an english version too. I'm so excited!

-I will be posting Episode 15 of my podcast sometime next week.

-W.I.T.C.H. Lottery is returning this Saturday.

-I've discovered some new information about W.I.T.C.H. which will be posted throughout the next two weeks.

-I'm currently translating Teach 2b Witch Issue #8 and working on the January and February W.I.T.C.H. Cuties comics, they will be up soon.

-Two important links will be posted this Sunday!

That's it for updates. I hope you all have either enjoyed or are currently enjoying the fireworks! I hope you all enjoyed your barbeques or time with family.

Have a happy Fourth of July!!
-DCQ

No comments: