Monday, January 3, 2011

~W.I.T.C.H. Site of the Month Choices/Blog Update~

Okay, here's something we haven't done in a really long time: The W.I.T.C.H. Site of the Month a.k.a., WSOTM. I give credit to willvandomrocks for reminding me, because I really did want to do the WSOTM again, but I'd just forgotten. So, to kick off the new year, let's reveal our W.I.T.C.H. Site of the Month Choices for January:
A) United W.I.T.C.H. Fans (by willvandomrocks): http://www.unitedwitchfans.blogspot.com/
B) W.I.T.C.H. RPG (by the Unofficial W.I.T.C.H. Website creators): http://lightofmeridan.proboards.com/index.cgi
D) ORUBE & CEDRIC(Spanish): http://orubeycedric.blogspot.com/
Rules:
1) If you are the owner of one of these choice sites, you CAN vote for your site, but it would be a little more fair to give the other choices a chance at winning. :)
2) Please DON'T insult any of the choices, saying things such as "Oh, I didn't choose that one because it's really ugly".
3) PLEASE post your choice in a comment. The "Post a Comment" link is right below this post. If you don't comment, I can't choose.
4) The votes will be tallied by me, and whoever has the highest amount of votes will win. If there is a tie, I will look at both sites, and decide myself which one should win.
5) The links are for looking at the sites and deciding, in case you're wondering.
6) PLEASE only choose ONE choice.
Thank you!~
Okay, time for a blog update:
As some of you may have noticed, W.I.T.C.H. Fans Unite has gotten an entirely different new look. And the header is no longer centered(which I'm still trying to fix). I've changed the main colors to mostly black, purple, and white. I've changed the "Follow Me on Twitter" button and added a "Show Some Love, Add A Comment" accessory. I've added "Ways to Contact Me", where you can find my e-mail address, MySpace & Facebook. I've also edited the Advertisements a bit. I've added in a playlist, which I will make a poll for, deciding whether to keep it or not. I will continue to make changes to this blog, so keep checking. Most of these new changes are of course, on the sidebar. Please feel free to scroll all the way down the sidebar.
Check back for the W.I.T.C.H. Pic of the Week & more tomorrow,
DCQ

2 comments:

willvandomrocks said...

DCQ (can I call you D?) you're so generous, giving me credit and all. BTW, not necessary. Cuz I'm that kind. LOL. Anyway yeah, that's it. Thanks again!

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@wvr: D's okay, but I like DCQ better. And you're very welcome! Any sites you'd like to vote for? You can vote for yourself. ^^

-DCQ