Saturday, December 18, 2010

~W.I.T.C.H. Lottery: 12.18.10~

~Credits for this image go to www.witchblogoficial.tk!~
Hello and welcome to this Saturday's edition of...W.I.T.C.H. Lottery here at...W.I.T.C.H. Fans Unite! Good luck to all of our lottery contestants!

Also, if you're missing any prizes, e-mail me at: laurasb421@gmail.com and let me know which ones they are.

Winners From Last Time:


Rules:
1) No harrassing, embarrassing, or fighting with the winner and/or winners.
2) DON'T give a stupid answer. (Anything disgusting or inappropriate.)
3) Remember, it's JUST a game!
4) Have fun!

Prizes (Give your E-MAIL and WHAT PRIZE YOU WANT! You can only choose ONE prize.):
~An Avatar
~A Signature
~A Blingee(examples shown on website): http://www.blingee.com/
~A Collage
~An Animated Gif
~A Drawing of anything WITCH
~An Award
Here's your new question: Who dumps sardine soup onto Uriah and his gang in S is for Self?


Have fun guessing and tune into...next Saturday's edition of W.I.T.C.H. Lottery!

No comments: