Saturday, November 6, 2010

~W.I.T.C.H. Lottery: 11.6.10~


Hello and welcome to this Saturday's edition of...W.I.T.C.H. Lottery here at...W.I.T.C.H. Fans Unite! Good luck to all of our lottery contestants! Also, if you're missing any prizes, e-mail me at: laurasb421@gmail.com and let me know which ones they are.
Winners From Last Time:
willvandomrocks
Rules:
1) No harrassing, embarrassing, or fighting with the winner and/or winners.
2) DON'T give a stupid answer. (Anything disgusting or inappropriate.)
3) Remember, it's JUST a game!
4) Have fun!
Prizes (Give your E-MAIL and WHAT PRIZE YOU WANT! You can only choose ONE prize.):
~An Avatar
~A Signature
~A Blingee
~A Collage
~An Animated Gif
~A Drawing of anything WITCH
~An Award
Here's your new question: Who does Will spot her mother kissing in the Season 2 episode H is for Haunted?
Have fun guessing and tune into...next Saturday's edition of W.I.T.C.H. Lottery!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Collins,of course.
(lucy4you5@yahoo.com)
(prize-if I win-something with Hay Lin in new form)

willvandomrocks said...

Dean Collins, if full name is necessary. Just bein' on the safe side :P Genie4ev@yahoo.com
Drawing of W.i.t.c.h.e. + Orube. Or W.i.t.c.h. + Orube. Just include the gang and Orube, ok! Preferably Elyon too, if you can get one!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how do you do that large header thing at the top? You know, the one that says, "W.i.t.c.h. fans unite! The #1 W.i.t.c.h. blog on the internet!" How do you make one of those and put it up there? Get back to me @ lavenderlilyluver@gmail.com