Sunday, October 31, 2010

~Happy Halloween, Witchies!~

Hey, Witchies! It's that time of year again, the time to be spooked and scared! Ah, just kidding. Happy Halloween! Today is the one day of the year to dress up in costumes, watch horror movies with the lights off, and trick-or-treat! For me, my tradition is to trick-or-treat in my old neighborhood. What are your traditions? Do you have any favorite scary movies? Did you carve pumpkins? Did you dress up?
Comment and show some pumpkin pictures, or just comment with your traditions. And, if any of you haven't read my translated Halloween special...here's the link: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt137/Corneliahale101/WITCH%20Halloween%20Special/
And, here's W is for Witch, the Halloween-themed W.I.T.C.H. episode:
Boo! Have an amazing Halloween!~
DCQ

2 comments:

willvandomrocks said...

Where in the world do you find these pics, DCQ? I looked & looked for my blog post, but couldn't find it. Do you make these yourself or something?

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@willvandomrocks: Here's a hint-No, I don't make them myself. :P

& It's a secret. (;

-DCQ