Saturday, September 5, 2009

W.I.T.C.H. Lottery 09~05~09


Hello, and welcome to this Saturday's edition of...W.I.T.C.H. Lottery here at...W.I.T.C.H. Fans Unite! Hope you all win!

Okay, last week's answer is:
Issue: Issue 22
Episode: K is for Knowledge
Last week's winners were:
Jodie
linwaterair
Rules:
1) No harrassing, embarrassing, or fighting with the winners.
2) Don't give a stupid answer.
3) Remember, it's JUST a game!!
4) Have fun!If you win, the ones who were also very close win too.
Prizes(Let me know the prize you want AND YOUR EMAIL!):
~An Avatar
~A Signature
~Blingee
~Collage
~Drawing of Anything WITCH
~A Teach 2b Witch preview pic
~An Award
Here's your new question:
What did happen to Irma's former mother??
Have fun guessing & tune into next week's edition of W.I.T.C.H. Lottery next Saturday!!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

I STILL haven't got my prizes from the last 2 lottery's!
just in case you forgot, my email is jodie528@hotmail.com
and for this 1, Irmas mother died :(

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@Jodie, check your e-mail. I sent it. Sorry for the delay...I'm very busy...