Saturday, August 8, 2009

W.I.T.C.H. Lottery! 08~08~09

Hello and welcome to this Saturday's edition of....W.I.T.C.H. Lottery! The same prizes stay with us each week: Avatar, Signature, Blingee, Collage, Animated Gif, drawing of anything W.I.T.C.H.! Remember, don't answer stupidly. Please give me your e-mails and tell me the prize you'd like to win so I can send it to you if you win.

Here's your question:
What is Will's father's real name?? (It's tougher than it looks, trust me...)
Give me your answers!!

6 comments:

Jodie said...

its Thomas :p easy :D
jodie528@hotmail.com

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@Jodie, sorry, nope!

Anonymous said...

in the comic version's Thomas,but in the cartoon's Tony

Patty said...

well, the name it's Thomas
but it's a schepsis here, right??
i'll read again the issues and i'll tell you the right answer

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@Patty, very close...

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Jodie,sorry, you lost, and Patty, I need ur email.