Monday, July 20, 2009

~W.I.T.C.H. Pic of the Week! And Some News~


Congratulations to the one & only Tara for starring in the W.I.T.C.H. Pic of the Week!!
But that's not all for this post!
Guess what? Amanda & Kristine have made a new episode for W.I.T.C.H. Cast: Episode 5-I Believe I Can Fly! Here's the link:http://witchcast1.blogspot.com/2009/01/witchcast-episode-5-i-believe-i-can-fly.html
T2BW Issue 1 is still being scanned & translated, while the C & C Special might be translated by me instead because *//ROCK 'N ROLL GIRL//* is nowhere to be seen.
And, Episode 2 of MY podcast is coming your way, today!!!

2 comments:

Marie_Hardy said...

EHUM! You have already took 1 issue 2 translate! Hello??? WHAT ABOUT ME????? If this continues you can let me OUT OF THE CREW!

~R-N-R~

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

R-N-R Girl, I was waiting 4 u 2 come back. U still have ur job, I was just worried that u weren't gonna be able 2.