Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cornelia & Caleb Special News!


You know the Cornelia & Caleb special? If you don't you can find information about it on Wikipedia! Well, I'm scanning it right now and *//ROCK 'N ROLL GIRL//* will be translating it! The scan comes from witch.foros.ws! Jumpyham will be the proofreader of course. I have already scanned all of it, now I just need R-N-R Girl to translate it...then Jumpyham will do his job and you can read it!
Hopefully we'll finish soon so you guys can read it!

2 comments:

Kat said...

You meant "HER" job, right? ^^; Cuz I a girl. ><
Yeay! Myfirstproofreadingproject!!
Wait, how will I be alerted about this?

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Sorry...I thought u were a "he"...BTW, u will be alerted by...well...do u have an e-mail address?? If not, by blog...