Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A bunch of W.I.T.C.H. News!!!


Good news, and a whole lot of it, too!
First and foremost:
~On Wikipedia, it says that Saga 9's first issue might be called: #100: 100% Witch! And two new podcast will be coming your way today & tomorrow!
~And, guess what? Mooncloud217 has posted #85: I Am You on W.I.T.C.H.-O-HOLIC!!! Here's the link:
THANK YOU MOONCLOUD!!!!
~Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H. Issue 1 is still being scanned & translated, but will soon be up....and the Cornelia & Caleb Special will soon be sent to R-N-R Girl to be translated!
~Next piece of news: Three new fanfics will soon be on WITCH-United!:
W.I.T.C.H. Titanic Style: A fanfic with the same story of Titanic, but with the W.I.T.C.H. characters instead.
W.I.T.C.H. Diaries-Basically, each W.I.T.C.H. girl has their own diary that they will write entries in.
W.I.T.C.H. Before It All Happened-This is back before the W.I.T.C.H. girls met. Each girl is going through different things.
~WITCH-United has a new look! The background is purple and now, we have a chatbox! Gigantic thanks to our awesome administrator, Vorserekeien! HA, TAKE THAT, SBG711! And, next year, one of our wonderful members, Kage, will help with the design of WITCH-United because of her web design classes. YAY!
~Also, Sarkan, a commentor on my blog, is being looked at for the job of our promoter! Don't forget, we still need another translator....if you're interested, comment on this post or e-mail me at: laurasb421@gmail.com!
~A new W.I.T.C.H. book is out: The Cesspole of Fog! The W.I.T.C.H. girls travel to a world where they meet a man whose daughter is trapped in a river, and, a spirit tells Will lies to steal the Heart!
How's that for a bunch of news? ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

issue 100 belongs to the teach 2b witch saga and not to the 9th.you can check it at the italian site.remember that anyone can post in wikipedia so it is not always true.

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Thanks 4 the info! I'll be sure 2let everyone know!