Thursday, July 23, 2009

THE BEST NEWS IN THE WORLD!!!




















You guys will never guess what happened! While browsing to see what comics I can scan, YOU WILL SCREAM FOR JOY WHEN YOU HEAR THIS!

I have found: ISSUES 2, 3, AND 4 of the TEACH 2b W.I.T.C.H. saga!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, *//ROCK-'N-ROLL GIRL//* will translate them, and I will scan them! Get ready for some TOTALLY AWESOME W.I.T.C.H.-ey fun!!! I will hurry up with scanning the C & C Special & T2bW Issue 1 so you guys can read these! Jumpyham will do the proof-reading!! (Jumpyham, if you're reading this, PLEASE go to my Photobucket account and proof-read Issue 1,okay? :p)

Here's the COMPLETE LIST of W.I.T.C.H. Comics I will be scanning:

* Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H. Issue # 1: A Cold Magic
* W.I.T.C.H. # 60: Air and Earth
* W.I.T.C.H. #49: Between Dream and Reality
* W.I.T.C.H. #86: In the Heart
* W.I.T.C.H. # 70: Silent Stamp
* W.I.T.C.H. # 85: I Am You
* W.I.T.C.H. #71: Traces of Fear
* W.I.T.C.H. # 69: New Frontiers
* W.I.T.C.H. #12: The Challenge of Phobos
* W.I.T.C.H. The Year Before Special
* W.I.T.C.H. #10: A Bridge Between Two Worlds
* Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H. Issue #2: Who's Between You?
* W.I.T.C.H. Elyon & Caleb Special
* W.I.T.C.H. #2: The Twelve Portals
* W.I.T.C.H. #28: So Close, Yet So Far
* W.I.T.C.H. #17: Don't Close Your Eyes
* W.I.T.C.H. #39: On the Wings of Remembrace
* W.I.T.C.H. #84: Unique Movements
* Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H. Issue #3: The Key of Summer
* Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H. Issue #4: A Dive Into the Heart
* W.I.T.C.H. #66: Reflected Memories
* W.I.T.C.H. # 81: Air
* W.I.T.C.H. #80: Emotions
* W.I.T.C.H. # 7: One Day You'll Meet Him
* W.I.T.C.H. #43: Tricks of Light
* W.I.T.C.H. #62: Between The Pages
* W.I.T.C.H. #79: Water
* W.I.T.C.H. #78: Fire
* W.I.T.C.H. #3: The Other Dimension
* W.I.T.C.H. #77: Of All the Stars
* W.I.T.C.H. # 73: The Dark Summons
* W.I.T.C.H. #76: Earth
* W.I.T.C.H. #68: The Dark Side
* W.I.T.C.H. # 75: As You Were, You Are Now
* W.I.T.C.H. # 82: Energy
* W.I.T.C.H. # 63: Arrival and Departure
* W.I.T.C.H. #6: Illusions and Lies
* W.I.T.C.H. #65: Only A Flower


AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!


As for where the scans came from, it's a secret. ^^

6 comments:

Kat said...

Where can I find your photobucket account? There's no adress to follow, sorry. :P

Lady_Kandrakar said...

Where do you get your T2BW issues?
Because i can tell you are from the USA. Do you just take images from websites because if you have the issues why don't you use posters and scenes from the issues for your posts instead of taking other people's images, And you can post a mark on your images to make them yours and your site will be even more unique and personal!

Willx said...

Cool news! I saw on your site in ,,w.i.t.c.h couples'' section, there is WillxNeil, will be they together in ,,teach2b witch'' saga?

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@Jumpyham, go 2:http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt137/Corneliahale101/Witch%20Issue%201/

@ Lady_Kandrakar: I can't tell u where, but Rock 'N Roll Girl owns the site, and that's where we get our scans.

@ Willx: I don't think so...It looks more WillxMatt...

Anonymous said...

you take them from witch.foros.ws ;):D

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

It's a secret... :P