Saturday, June 27, 2009

Caleb & Elyon-Two Destinies The Special!


I read this special. It was pretty good, except for Elyon and Caleb getting together....and the fact that Cornelia let it go because she had broken up with him!!! UGH!!! Cornelia should've fought with Elyon, defeated her, and then ran into Caleb's arms, juse like this picture, minus Elyon.
If you want to read this CalebxElyon Special:
Not only is there two parts, but also Extras and the Italian Cover version of the special!
Thanks to Mooncloud for scanning this! Hope you guy (sort of enjoy) reading this special! lol

7 comments:

Kat said...

NOOOO!!! ELYON AND CALEB DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER!!
What the hay, did they change artists for this chapter or what?

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

JH, I so agree...they're just one WEIRD couple...Idk 4 ur question...

priscilla collins said...

they can't belong together. corny and caleb 4ever !

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

UR RIGHT! :p

Anonymous said...

I think Elyon deserves someone....

Akire Flickerclaw said...

I agree, they are one weird couple, but Elyon doesn't exactly have options like Cornelia does. Cornelia has Caleb AND Peter to choose from and more if she really wanted and Elyon has Caleb and.....Caleb.

I like Corny x Caleb more, but I like Corny x Peter more than that, so I guess I like Elyon x Caleb by default...

BTW, Caleb looks soooo creepy in all the drawings of him in this comic, except when he's w/ Elyon lol.

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAIR!!!!

Corny is ALWAYS meant to be Caleb's
Why did ther break-up???