Saturday, September 27, 2008

Witch-united.net !!!!!!


Become a member at witch-united. net!! There are many things to do! We have 2,055 registered members and 22,122 posts! There was 92 members on witch-united.net on June 30 2007! All W.I.T.C.H. Fans absolutely love this site! We have scans of W.I.T.C.H. Mag! We have screencaps from the episodes and we have Fan Art too! We have downloads, polls, W.I.T.C.H. forums, live chat, a calendar, member list, active users list, profiles, a shoutbox, W.I.T.C.H. Links and articles, personal messaging, an MP3 player with all the W.I.T.C.H. songs, a gallery, friends list, W.I.T.C.H. signatures, avatars, personal photos, comments, and more! You can even vote for us! W.I.T.C.H. United is the best site ever! Become a member today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey DCQ!!! It's hWf here, and W-U's not working for me!!! :-( Is the same thing going on for you??

~hWf~

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Hi hWf! Yes, it's happening 4 me and my bro 2! What if it never comes back?

Anonymous said...

WTF! It's not working for me either!!! AHHHHHHH I am going insane that I can't get on there!

Anonymous said...

well it seems theres no way to get a hold of any administrators. ~sighs~ well......

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Actually, Vorserkeien can be found on WITCH-United(the temporary replacement 4 W-U), and Somebadguy's reply 2 our questions can be found in my W-U IS GONE FOREVER! *cries* post.

Anonymous said...

How do you become an member DCQ?????