Friday, July 18, 2008

Hay Lin : Her newest guardian look!


What do you think of Hay Lin's new outfit? She has power over air! Lots of people love her!! Hay Lin has a boyfriend named Eric Lyndon, her family owns the Silver Dragon, she can draw, and her grandma was an ex-guardian. Her best friend is Irma Lair. Hay Lin can make tornadoes and strong currents. She loves being a guardian and is the H in W.I.T.C.H. She was the last one of the guardians to get a boyfriend. Hay Lin helped her friends fight many villians. I am mostly a Will fan, but Hay Lin's one of my faves. Go Hay Lin!!

4 comments:

Theresa_girl said...

Hay Lin's new look is cool. I really want to see the other guardians new looks. Please find them. ^_^

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

I have....look through all my posts

Minerva said...

Yay Hay Lin! She's my favorite WITCH :)

And I love the new costume :D :D

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

@Minerva: She is cool :P I love her New Power outfit too!