Sunday, June 29, 2008

W.I.T.C.H. Awards!!!!

WELCOME TO THE W.I.T.C.H. AWARDS!!!!

The W.I.T.C.H. Nominees for Funniest Guardian are:

1. Irma Lair
2. Will Vandom
3. Hay Lin
4. Cornelia Hale

And the winner for most funniest guardian is.........















IRMA LAIR!!

The W.I.T.C.H.nominees for best W.I.T.C.H. episode quotes are:

1. "What, you never heard of a giant trash can?" by Irma Lair
2. "and, uh, lightning!" by Will Vandom
3." So basically we gotta stop a monster bloodhound from tracking the smelliest creature in the universe?" by Taranee Cook
4."How very Vance Michael Justin of you." by Cornelia Hale
5. " Nice jewelry" by Hay Lin

And the winner is............... CORNELIA HALE!!!!!















W.I.T.C.H. Nominees for cutest boy are:
1. Matt Olsen
2. Caleb
3. Eric
4. Nigel

And the winner is...........
MATT OLSEN!!!!















W.I.T.C.H. Nominees for best power are:
1. Quintessence
2. Water
3. Fire
4. Earth
5. Air

And the winner is..............
















QUINTESSENCE!!!!

The W.I.T.C.H. nominees for cutest couple are:
1. Will and Matt
2. Irma and Martin
3. Taranee and Nigel
4. Cornelia and Caleb
5. Hay Lin and Eric

And the winner is.................















CORNELIA AND CALEB!!!!

Thank you for attending the W.I.T.C.H. Awards!!!

No comments: